Bouncing Mad Bouncing Castles
Please note that all persons using this inflatable equipment do so entirely at their own risk.
The person /persons or organisation hiring this inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of lack of supervision misuse or reckless use.
The rules outlined in the terms and conditions of hire document are for safety of all persons using this equipment and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
It is a condition of hire that we cannot and do not accept responsibility for any injury however caused to you or anyone using this equipment.
Please print and fill out the declaration form.
Hire agreement and disclaimer for Bouncing Castles
Any Persons/Organisation hiring our inflatables are responsible/liable for any damage or injuries occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
Persons using the inflatable do so at their own risk. These guidelines are for the safety of all persons using the inflatable and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept responsibility for any damage or injury to anyone using the equipment however caused.
For Your Information, Safety and Enjoyment We Recommended The Following Guidelines
- This castle has an age limit of 16 years. Please ensure that no one over this age uses the inflatable especially adults. This is due to Safety and Insurance reasons.
- A responsible adult must supervise children at all times while on the inflatable.
- Please do not under any circumstances allow anyone on the inflatable while inflating/deflating.
- Children are not allowed to climb sit or hang on the inflatable walls.
- Do not allow children to bounce on the front safety step. The safety step is there to assist in users in getting on and off safety.
- Never over crowed the inflatable limit the number of users to allow enough room for each child to play safely. If possible segregate younger and older children.
- All shoes badges jewellery must be removed. It is also advisable to remove spectacles.
- No food or drinks to be consumed while on the inflatable to avoid both mess and possibility of chocking.
- No smoking fires or barbeques to be used near the inflatable.
- No pets to be allowed on the inflatable.
- No face paints party poppers coloured steamers or silly string .
- It is advisable to ensure that no one with any history of back or neck problems use the inflatable.
- In the event of heavy rain or strong winds it is recommended that the inflatable is switched off for safety reasons. When safe to reuse switch back on and towel dry any remaining wetness before allowing children back on.
- Never switch the blower on and off while the inflatable is in use.
- Pleases remember if the castle is dirty or damaged when collected the hirer is liable for the full repair or cleaning costs.